The location of Driftwood Lodge and Osprey are ideal. We have:
- Pier Park within half of a mile.
- Frank Brown Recreational Park within two miles.
- Plenty of iconic restaurants right outside the door.
- Beautiful Panama City Beaches in steps out of your door.
You do not have to leave the property to be entertained; we offer planned events almost every week.
In addition to the beautiful views we have many other amenities between the two resorts:
- Accessible splash pad
- Accessible zero-entry heated pool
- Accessible sundeck with 2 shaded gazebos, outdoor summer kitchen
- The accessible sundeck is where resort events such as Surfside Cinema, Watermelon Time and guest gatherings take place.
- 2 additional pools, seasonally heated
- A hot-tub
- 2 Large gulf-front sundecks with table and lounge chairs at pools.
- Beach Volleyball Courts
- Picnic Areas
- Gas & Char-coal grills
- Oversized vehicle parking
- Seasonal Beach Bar and Snack Shack
- Reading library with puzzles and board games to borrow during your stay
- A computer for guest use
- Ping pong
- Children’s playground
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Pool Towels
All rooms are spacious and offer large private balconies fully equipped kitchens with queen, double, or king-sized beds.
Panoramic views, of the Gulf of Mexico, from your private balcony, make it hard to leave.