The location of Driftwood Lodge and Osprey are ideal. We have:
- Pier Park within half of a mile.
- Frank Brown Recreational Park within two miles.
- Plenty of iconic restaurants right outside the door.
- Beautiful Panama City Beaches in steps out of your door.
You do not have to leave the property to be entertained; we offer planned events almost every week.
In addition to the beautiful views we have many other amenities between the two resorts:
- Accessible splash pad
- Accessible zero-entry heated pool
- Accessible sundeck with 2 shaded gazebos, outdoor summer kitchen
- The accessible sundeck is where resort events such as Surfside Cinema, Watermelon Time and guest gatherings take place.
- 2 additional pools, seasonally heated
- A hot-tub
- 2 Large gulf-front sundecks with table and lounge chairs at pools.
- Beach Volleyball Courts
- Picnic Areas
- Gas & Char-coal grills
- Oversized vehicle parking
- Seasonal Beach Bar and Snack Shack
- Reading library with puzzles and board games to borrow during your stay
- A computer for guest use
- Ping pong
- Children’s playground
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Pool Towels
All rooms are spacious and offer large private balconies fully equipped kitchens with queen, double, or king-sized beds.
Panoramic views, of the Gulf of Mexico, from your private balcony, make it hard to leave.
20% Off Pontoon Boats! Use code “gilmore” at watersportspc.com and show your room key. Take the whole family to Shell Island for the day and go snorkeling, go fishing, or just relax on the sea shore with beautiful scenery.
20% Off Dolphin Tours! Use code “gilmore” at watersportspc.com and show your room key. Take a boat or jet ski to go sight seeing with a local tour guide!
First Drink Free! Panama City’s newest local favorite pub! Get directions at historyclass.beer and show your room key. They have a dozen beers on tap, southern snacks, and friendly staff.